All children will enter kindergarten with the social and emotional development necessary to support school success.
The following documents are from presentations to the Oakland County Superintendents' Association in the fall of 2014. Hover and click the cursor over each blue item and a PDF file will open in a new window.
- The Importance of High Quality Early Childhood Education Programs
- Social and Emotional Self-Regulation
- The Great Start Readiness program (GSRP) in Oakland County
- Michigan's Early Childhood Educational System
- Great Start Family Support in Oakland County
- Effective Practices in High Quality Preschool Programs
- Current Oakland County Early Childhood Data